here are some informations about sleep disorders that you need to know.
- Insomnia - experience difficulty falling asleep and wake up to early.
- Nocturnal Enuresis - bed wetting
- Hypersomnia - excessive sleep (day or night). It is also related to Psychologic problems, CNS damage and metabolic disorders.
- Sleep Apnea - characterized by episodes of stopped breathing during sleep.
- Bruxism - teeth grinding and clenching during sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS) - characterized by an uncomfortable sensation, usually in the legs, that occurs primarily at night and when a person is relaxed.
- Narcolepsy - "sleep attack." Can cause a person to suddenly fall asleep during the day.
- Soliloquy - sleep talking.
- Night terrors - common in children.
- Nocturnal Erection - wet dreams.
- Somnambolism - sleep walking.
- time when you went to bed and wake up.
- how many hours and how well you sleep.
- any awakening during night and why?
- feelings and moods before sleeping.
- what before bed-activities you did?
- how you felt during the day? i.e. drowsiness, fatigue etc.
- any naps you took during the day?
- drugs, medications you took before going to bed.
- types and amount of food taken before going to bed.
TREATMENT: to follow...
Sleep Disorders and Problems
What do you know about sleep?